Every wedding cake that I design is priced individually according to the amount of work and hours involved in the design, please contact me for a more detailed quote.
The following pricing guide is the starting price for a wedding cake, all detailing elements are priced up and added to this base cost.
Naked wedding cakes
- 3 tiers from £310
- 4 tiers from £365
Semi naked wedding cakes
- 3 tiers from £345
- 4 tiers from £410
Buttercream wedding cakes
- 3 tiers from £385
- 4 tiers from £450
Elegant wedding cakes
- 3 tiers from £495
- 4 tiers from £565
- 5 tiers from £670
Cake Table Items/Favours
- 2 tier cakes from £265
- Single tier cakes from £125
- Mini Cakes (serve 2 guests) from £9.95 each (min order of 4)
- Iced Biscuits from £3.25 each (min order of 12)
- Cake Pops from £2.85 each (min order of 12)
- Cupcakes from £2.70 each (min order of 12)
- Macarons from £2.70 each (min order of 24)
- Meringue Kisses from 50p each (min order of 24)
As standard, you will cut your wedding cake after your evening guests arrive - just before your first dance, so you need to count them in to your calculations too!
Your cake will usually be cut into 1" x 2" x depth of the cake portions. My guides do allow for some cutting errors by your venue.
The most popular sized cake is a 3 tier to serve 110 guests. We can also design a smaller 3 tier cake to serve 75 if you have less guest numbers.
2 tier wedding cakes serve around 55-60 guests.
4 tiers around 150 guests and 5 tiers 240 guests.